Welcome to our website. We are a group of ordinary guys of varied ages and backgrounds,who share a love of the Morris and like having fun!
Morris Dancing has been part of English life for at least six hundred years and there is continuing argument as to its origins and age and while it was unique to England there are clear similarities to traditional dances from elsewhere.
Wed 19th June
- 7.45pm The Red Lion, Kegworth, Derby Cancelled. Pub closed for re-furb.
- 8.30pm The Dew Drop Inn, 49 Loughborough Rd, Hathern, Loughborough LE12 5HY
- 9.15pm The Black Swan, 21 Loughborough Rd, Shepshed, LE12 9DL
Mon 24th June: Thrussington Village Green In the tradition of Man Friday MM
8.00pm – 9.30pm With various other Morris Sides from the area.
Wed 26th June
- 7.45pm The Red Lion, 8 Church St, Sapcote, Leicester LE9 4FG
- 8.30pm The Sharnford Arms, 31 Leicester Rd, Sharnford, Hinckley LE10 3PP
- 9.15pm The Pig in Muck, Manor Rd, Claybrooke Magna, Lutterworth LE17 5AY
Anyone can have a go! If that includes you, just talk to us and we’ll show you how it’s done.