Where and when? You will see from our programme that on Wednesday evenings from May to early September we tour the City and County, usually performing at pubs for some reason! We also go further afield and meet up with other Morris sides from time to time.
From October to April we practise every Wednesday at St Stephen’s Church Hall off New Walk in Leicester. New recruits – dancers and musicians – are always welcome.
Wednesday 22nd August with guests Charnwood Clog
- 7.45 pm Thurmaston: The Harrow
- 8.30 pm Birstall: The Old Plough
Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th August
- Saddleworth Rushcart meeting of the Morris Ring Hosted by Saddleworth Morrismen
Wednesday 29th August with Anstey Morrismen
- 7.45 pm Glen Parva: The Manor
- 8.30 pm Aylestone: The Black Horse
Wednesday 5th September
- 7.45 pm Shearsby: The Chandlers’ Arms
Wednesday 12th September
- 7.45 pm Leicester: The Cradock
Wednesday 19th September
- 7.45 pm Claybrooke Magna: The Pig in Muck